With the CTA Feature of contentfry you can add a Call to Action Field to any post on your social wall whether it is a post by someone else or one of your own posts. That's how you do it:
- Go to Connections in the Dashboard Menu and choose the post you would like to have a CTA Field. Then click on the more option icon (…) and select Call to Action.
2. A popup will open. Set the title and description of your CTA Field, name your button and decide where you would like to lead by putting the link in the link field.
3. After writing all the details you would like to show on your CTA Field press Save.
4. After Saving you will have the CTA Field on the selected post.
5. To style your CTA Field, navigate to Displays in the menu on the left side and chose the Display you want to edit. In the Box section of the Style Editor you will find a CTA layer and CTA button. You can now style your CTA Field.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Managing your CTA Fields
After a while you might want to delete your edit a CTA field. Learn here how to manage all your CTAs.
- To find all the Posts with a CTA, go to Connections in the Dashboard Menu and click on more filters.
2. Then select Call to Action. You will now see all posts which have a CTA Field.
3. If you would like to edit or delete a CTA Field, click on the more option icon (…) of the post and choose Call to action. You can edit the CTA Field and press save to save the changes or delete the field with the delete button.
A CTA is the best way to convert viewers of your Social Wall into buyers of your product without complicated work. The CTA field is only available if your license contains this feature.