With the storybox feature you can create a social wall with fixed content. This feature allows you to manually select the posts you would like to show on your social wall and order them in way you like. The posts will stay unchanged until in the storybox until you chose to rearange it.
Click on the STORYBOXES panel on the left-hand side of the page, then ADD NEW STORYBOX.
2. A window will pop up. Name your of your storybox and then press CREATE.
3. Select the posts that you would like to have on your social wall by pressing on ADD TO STORYBOX.
4. To change the order of the chosen posts, press on the showing full screen arrow. Then arrange the posts in the desired order by using the drag and drop functionality.
Embedding your Storybox
5. Choose one of your customized and saved Display designs. If you haven't created a Display yet, do so. Learn here how to create a new Display.
Then click on the publish and preview button positioned in the top right corner of the dashboard.
6. Press on storybox and select your story.
7 . Copy the code and embed it on your website.
The Storybox features gives you the full control over your Social Wall. Only posts that you have selected and put into your storybox by hand are shown on your website - in the exact order you chose.