The first step to getting your Display up and running is adding a connection. In this article we show you how to add and manage a Twitter Connection. For a complete list of Connection types please click here.
Contentfry supports the following Twitter Connections:
- User Likes
Connecting your Twitter Account
- To add any Twitter Connection, you first need to connect your Twitter account to contentfry. Click on the Twitter icon to get started.
2. In the popup that appears, you will be asked to connect to Twitter. Click on the button.
2. Please provide your login credentials for Twitter when prompted to do so. Click the "Authorize app" button to continue.
4. You now can see the authorized profile in the dialog box. To learn more about Social Profiles, click here.
How to add Twitter Connections
Adding a hashtag
In order to add a Twitter hashtag, select HASHTAG from the top tabs and then hen simply add the hashtag whose content you would like to collect and click CREATE. Don't forget to set your moderation preferences!
Adding a Profile
4. To add a public Twitter profile, select PROFILE in the top taps and then type in the username of the profile you would like to connect. Decide whether you would like to exclude retweets and replies and Set your moderation preference. Then click CREATE.
Adding a List
Adding a Twitter List as a Connection will collect all the public tweets of the Members of that list. To add a Twitter list, select LISTS in the top taps and then add the list URL that you would like to add as a connection and click CREATE.
Adding User Likes
Adding User Likes as a Connection will collect all the tweets the connected profile liked. Select USER LIKES in the top taps and then type in the username of the profile you would like to connect. Decide whether you would like to exclude retweets and replies and set your moderation preference. Then click CREATE.