After you have created your Display you can share it on a website or a TV screen. To share your Display on a TV Screen you can either copy the URL of your Display and open it in the browser on your TV Screen or you can use the Mirror function to connect your laptop or tablet to the TV Screen. This makes especially testing of different Display styles easier.
Start by navigating to the Share section of the Display you want to share.
2. In the Share section of your Display you can see the list of your ready to share Displays as well as a mirror Button on top of that list. Click the Mirror button.
3. Now open mirror.contentfry.com in the browser of your TV Screen and enter the 6 digits pin code which will be displayed on the TV Screen in the provided field. Click Start to connect the two devices.
4. Select the Display you want to share on the TV Screen and click Mirror.
5. Your TV Screen will now show the selected Display. To change to a different Displays just click the Mirror function of the corresponding Display again. Choose different Displays to see which one works best on your TV Screen.
6. When you're happy with your Display choice, click on the Mirroring button to stop the mirroring session and make the notification on your TV Screen disappear.
7. Don't forget to enable fullscreen mode on your browser!